Only a short drive from Las Vegas, Phoenix, Flagstaff, and Sedona, the Grand Canyon is a unique destination that your employees will remember for years to come. How fun is it to say, “My company took me to see one of the 7 Wonders of the World!”
While the Grand Canyon is known for its breathtaking scenery, this landmark offers more than just a spectacular photo backdrop. Attendees can enjoy remarkable day excursions including private helicopter tours, white water rafting, canyon day hikes, and gourmet dining under the stars.
Just a few hours from several major airports, GEM will arrange private, luxury transfers to/from the Grand Canyon.
From a charming rustic stay at Bright Angel Lodge and its surrounding cabins to this historical Phantom Ranch located at the bottom of the canyon, the Grand Canyon offers plenty of unique lodging options for corporate groups.
Things to do
- Horseback riding on the ranch
- White water rafting on the Colorado River
- Bird Watching & Wildlife Viewing
- Hiking – 100+ miles of premier hiking trails
- Historical Sites, Museums & Galleries
- Mule Rides
- Nature Walks
- Native American Performances & Music
- Stargazing – Grand Canyon National Park is famous for it’s night skies!
- Train rides on Grand Canyon Railway
Attendees can enjoy local, Southwestern fare at many different restaurant options in the Canyon. Delight in signature dishes like the Prime Rib Hash or Bison Short Ribs, all in a charming setting overlooking breathtaking scenery.
Contact GEM to create a one-of-a-kind event experience for your employees.